A primary evaluator, generally the principal, is indicated at each school site. This evaluator will be the default owner on educator evaluation plans. Longleaf sets this up during the implementation process, but if there is a need to change the primary evaluator:
1. Go to System Setup.
2. Click on “Site Roles.”
3. Choose a school site from the dropdown list and hit “Search.”
4. Select the Role Name “Primary Evaluator.”
5. To choose an owner, select the name listed next to “Primary Evaluator.” An arrow on the far right will bring up the dropdown menu.
6. Choose a name from the list to assign to the role of Primary Evaluator. Only one staff member may be assigned to this role at a time.
7. Once a primary evaluator is chosen, their name will appear in the box next to Primary Evaluator under the Owner section.
8. Hit “Save” when finished. The selection can be changed at anytime by following the above steps.