BaselineEdge creates templates during the implementation process. After a site has been implemented, project managers and site admins can add additional templates.
1. Go to Plans.
2. Select the district site.
3. Hit “New Action Plan.”
4. Type in the required fields and hit “Save.”
5. Double click on the template title to open it up.
6. Add steps to the template by clicking “Add To Do Item.”
7. Type the name of the step, set the date and owner, and select a form to attach with the Rubric menu.
8. Go to the main Plans page and click “Copy Template” to copy the new template down to the school sites.